Towing Company Honolulu is a Honolulu based towing company that specializes in towing your car, truck or your motorcycle quickly and for a good price as we offer the best towing rates per mile!
Towing Company Honolulu
Getting You Back On Track.
Our Honolulu towing company provides the cheapest towing rates available on the island and our Emergency Road-service is here to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Towing Company Honolulu offers the best local towing but is also able to assist if you are outside the area and will help you the best way possible to make sure you will be on your way as soon as possible.
Helping our customers is what we are here for and why we got in the towing business in the first place, as we understand the frustrations that occur once your vehicle is letting you down. Even though those frustrations are there, we know that you want to be sure that your precious vehicle will be handled with the utmost care, and we will make sure we treat it that way, no matter the weather conditions, no matter whether it is day or night!
Customer Satisfaction is our number 1 priority which will show in our Towing Service we provide. Getting your vehicle to the right destination in the safest way possible is what we are here for. Do you need assistance now? Click here on towing company near me.
What Our Customers Can Expect From Us
Additional towing service needed? Due to our wide range of transportation options, our Honolulu Towing Company is able to help you out and tow just about anything with wheels.
This can vary from Low Clearance Show or Sports Cars, SUV’s, Motorcycle, Semi & Big Trucks to even vehicles such as Forklifts or Tractors.
Getting your vehicle to the right destination in the safest way possible is what we are here for.
The wide range of variations we are able to use for all special towing services and requests are:
Our Towing Services
Getting your vehicle to the right destination in the safest way possible is what we are here for. The wide range of variations our Honolulu towing company is able to use for all special tow truck services and requests are:
- Standard Car & Truck / SUV Tow Truck – designed for your car / SUV / truck
- Heavy Equipment Tow Truck – Specially designed for your Industrial Vehicles up to 13,000 pounds.
- We offer an additional service for the Top Heavy Weight Equipment which are exceeding the 13,000 pounds. Please make sure you give us a call as this is a job that should be taken care of by professionals.
- Flatbed Tow Truck – Specially designed for your Low Clearance Car.
- Motorcycle Tow Truck – Designed to safely transport your motorcycle
- The Low Clearance Tow Truck – Designed for vehicles stranded in parking structures with 6’3” clearance.
For our fast tow truck service near you, click here on tow truck near me.
Our Additional Road Side assistance Services
Our Honolulu Towing Company doesn’t stop and provides additional services to help out our customers in need where and whenever we can. We are able to offer the following additional services:
- Tire Changing Service
- Vehicle / Automotive Salvage Service
- Car Lock-out Service
- Jump Start Service
- Accident Removal Service
Our experts at Towing Company Honolulu are able to help you whichever way you need whilst taking the necessary precautions making sure your car will be handled in the safest and most secure way possible. Nevertheless we value our customers’ safety highest of all, so kindly be sure to take notes from our customer service once on the phone with them as they want to be sure no additional harm can occur during the situation on-hand.
Why Choose Us
We believe that a towing company should be able to help you out 24/7 as an emergency can occur at any given moment at any given time. We want to be sure we are able to help you out and provide the assistance that you need.
Experts On the Job
Unfortunately, whenever a vehicle breaks down, it will always happen at the most inconvenient time which can be quite frustrating, to say the least. A quick fix might not always be available.
Problems can arise due to a flat tire, a mechanical failure somewhere in or under your car, perhaps an incident that occurred? Whatever the reason is, we at Towing Company Honolulu are here for you! If you need a towing service now, click here on towing near me.
While Towing Company Honolulu takes pride in taking care of your vehicle in the safest way possible, we also want to be sure that you are safe as well. Please make sure that once you’ve established that your car will not move on its own anymore to take the necessary precautions for your own safety first:
- Once you’ve established that your vehicle is not working properly anymore, try to see if you are able to reach an exit point of some sort In case you are on an interstate. If that’s not an option at least make sure you work it towards the breakdown lane for both your vehicle’s protection as well as your own. Signal other drivers by turning on your emergency flashers so that they are aware of your situation.
- Once your vehicle has come to a halt, search for your emergency kit. Once you found it make sure your car is visible by placing a reflector triangle and cones behind your car. Ensure to keep the emergency flashers on as well, even at broad daylight. You don’t want to be caught in an additional accident caused by passing traffic. Safety First!
- Please ensure you will not get back into the car unless you really have to. The safest place for you will be at a safe distance next to the car, overseeing all upcoming traffic.
- Are you and your passengers alright? If you or your passengers are not feeling well, due to being in an accident, make sure to get in touch with the emergency services to make them aware of your situation! Additionally, make sure everyone is in a safe position and can be seen by upcoming traffic.
Roadside Assistance needed?
Once everyone’s safety is accounted for you can proceed to check the status of your vehicle.
- If your vehicle is the only one that needs to be taken care of, then give Towing Company Honolulu a call, and we will rush to your rescue! Please avoid flagging down upcoming traffic as this could be risky. Put your hood up and look out for upcoming Emergency Personnel which could perhaps assist you in some way.
Unfortunately, every tow includes a waiting game, but no need to worry, we will get to you as fast as we possibly can. Click here on towing near me for a fast service.
- Make sure your personal belongings are out of your car and in your possession before the help arrives. This will speed up the recovery process and will get you back home safe and sound.
If you have any other questions or remarks regarding our towing services feel free to connect with us.
Our Honolulu Towing Company offers the best car towing service available linked to the best quotes on the island so make sure to give Towing Company Honolulu a call.
Does towing damage your car?
Towing a car is not an exact science to be honest, however, it can contain certain different scenario’s that could cause some serious damage to your car if not done by professionals. It’s good to be aware of the possible risks and also know what measurements you can take as a driver to prevent these negative scenario’s from occurring, should you be towing the car yourself.
Naturally, our certified road assistance employees are fully trained and experienced mechanics who will know what to do in each and every scenario. Phoning Towing Company Honolulu will prevent damages from occurring when proper towing is needed in Honolulu and the surrounding areas. Even if for some reason your car does get’s damaged during the tow itself, leave it to us to solve the matter as we are bonded, certified and insured.
Can I tow my car myself?
No one actually wants this to happen but unfortunately, cars breaking down is a part of life. If your car does break down you will probably need a little help to get you back on the road again.
There are two options you can choose – towing the car yourself or call Towing Company Honolulu to professionally tow your car. If you do decide to take on this project yourself there are a few things to consider as you want to be careful, in order to prevent damages to happen to you, your car or anyone else.
Our certified towers have compiled a list of safe ways to help you tow your car yourself.
1) Use tow straps
Before deciding to use tow straps you first need to figure out if tow straps are legal to use in the area where you are stranded / where you live. Once verified you can proceed accordingly. The end of your tow strap should line up with the vehicle that you want to move.
Always double-check the condition of your tow as it could break under pressure if not in proper condition which can cause some serious and dangerous situations on the road.
2) Hire a Tow Dolly
You also have the option to rent a Tow Dolly yourself and perform the work yourself. This is actually the best option for towing a vehicle yourself as it’s safer and more predictable than using tow straps. If you decide to rent a tow dolly yourself you need to ensure to follow proper safety protocols.
First step is to hitch the broken car on to your dolly. Proper alignment is recommended prior to actually start loading the car onto the dolly. Try to make sure the Dolly is inlign with the vehicle you wish to tow. We recommend to have an additional person available to help loading the car on the dolly.
Once the vehicle has been loaded onto the dolly you need to make sure the broken vehicle is properly lined-up on the dolly. After proper aligned has been reached and the car has been placed on the dolly, you are ready to strap the car into place. You can either hinge the car on to the dolly or drive it up there if your vehicle is still able to run.
Strapping the car into place will ensure your car won’t be able to move during transportation. Strap your vehicle to the dolly by using the wheel straps provided with the tow dolly. Make sure to tighten them as much as possible. This can be done by placing them over the wheels or through the wheel itself, depending on the straps accompanied with the dolly.
Depending on the type of towing dolly you will need to disengage the parking brake in your broken-down car so that the wheels can free spin. Now you are ready to start to move your car. Please be careful and make 100% sure all necessary pre-cautions have been taken to ensure safety for yourself and your surroundings.
If you feel uncomfortable you can always give Towing Company Honolulu a call and we will be coming to your rescue immediately.
3) Using a Trailer
The third option is to hire a trailer. In order to use a trailer you will need to take a few things into account. For one, is the vehicle you wish to use to attach the trailer to equipped to handle it? Second thing to keep in mind is that you need to check the paperwork to see if the car in question is able to legally transport your car on a trailer? Once this has been sorted you can proceed.
As with the dolly, you will need to align your broken-down car with the trailer. Once aligned, you need to move the towed car onto the trailer. This can be done by pushing, driving or with the usage of an automated hinge (if applicable).
Move the broken-down car onto your trailer until your rear wheels are on the trailer. Turn on the parking brake so the car is not able to move anymore.
Once the car has been secured on the trailer, you need to us straps over each wheel and tighten them until they aren’t able to move anymore. Once fully strapped and secured you can start trailering your car.
Keep in mind to act extremely cautious while driving. Due to the additional weight accelerating and braking takes twice a long while you are towing your broken-down car.
What are the benefits of 24/7 towing?
- Always ready and available after an accident or issue with your car.
- Fast response and towing times
- Always properly trained employees available to help out in any given situation
- It’s cost effective.
- Towing companies are fully insured
- Proper care of your broken-down vehicle.
Does my insurance cover towing?
If you find yourself in a situation where your vehicle actually needs to be towed after a covered loss accident your car insurance policy will probably cover the cost of the tow, within your claim. You probably won’t have to select roadside assistance as an addition.
This is actually a nice coverage to have since a tow at the scene of an accident can cost you more than a standard tow. We always advise our customers to double check with their insurance agents to find out more about their roadside assistance coverage.
What Our Clients Say
We value our customers experience and opinions.
- 5 stars
Great service and very polite!"
- 5 stars